COVID-19 special cautions
Q Hair salons are open and the safety of our staff and customers comes first. We continue to follow government guidelines and have updated our policies to ensure everyone’s safety and to prevent the spreading of coronavirus.
• Our entire staff wears masks and we also require each of our customers to wear a mask during their visit to Q Hair.
• If it’s not possible for you to use a mask for health reasons, please contact us by phone so we can find you an appointment when there are no other customers in the salon.
• Our customers are instructed to wash their hands upon arrival to our salons.
• We have installed protective plexiglasses between wash basins.
• In our salons we will continue to maintain our already high and intensified cleaning and disinfection practices.
• If you have been abroad recently we ask you to comply with guidelines issued by city of Helsinki for travellers. Please check latest updates here.
There have been occasional disturbances in our appointment system and sometimes the system doesn’t display all available times. If you can’t find a suitable appointment time from our online booking system, please call us and we will do our best to find the right time for you.
Reservations and inquiries for hair extensions and keratin treatments by phone or email info@Qhair.fi
Art Director is the professionally leading character of our entire team. He acts as visual authority that leads the team through overall solutions.
Creative Director is a highly experienced professional with a lot of experience, for example, in challenging makeovers. Creative Director has worked in many different productions in addition to working in a salon.
Style Director is a highly talented expert with strong experience and strong vision. Style Director creates quality standards for our service and leads the team to excellent work. Style Director has proven their professional excellence during a long career.
Senior Stylists have a longer experience than a Stylist and they have created a wide customer base by working confidently in a creative way. All of our Senior Stylists have at least seven years of experience in the industry.
Stylists are very talented, have a great passion for their work and they have very versatile educational background. Our stylists have at least four years of experience in the industry.
Junior Stylist is relatively new in the industry. They don’t have a long experience in this profession, but they have shown great talent in both technical skills and customer service. Junior Stylists always get help from our more experienced stylists whenever necessary.
Trainee is a hair stylist who has recently graduated or is still finishing studies. Only very talented and enthusiastic people are working at Q Hair as a Trainee. Trainee always gets help from our more experienced staff whenever necessary. Trainee prices are about -30% of Stylist prices. If you’re thinking of a big makeover or big lightening process, please contact us by phone in order to find an appointment of the right length. Please note that Trainee appointments are longer than appointments with our more experienced stylists.